Thread Tools

Leck

Leck's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆nima View Post
I think this one begs to differ.

Besides what is the difference between a limited and collector's edition anyway?
The limited edition ain't horribly overpriced by some dust magnet of a figurine?
If so, I say good riddance.
Noo! I want a dust magnet of a figurine!!

Kazzamo

I agree. I like my dust magnets. *glances at pipboy clock and Darth Malgus statue... among other things*

makro

makro's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆nima View Post
I think this one begs to differ.

Besides what is the difference between a limited and collector's edition anyway?
The limited edition ain't horribly overpriced by some dust magnet of a figurine?
If so, I say good riddance.
indeed, and from the shop it costs 450kr NOK (norwegian kroner) around 78,57 dollars
Dragon: Makro Templar: tofue Illuminati: Heksagon


Twitter: Makro Twitch:makrogamer

starkr

starkr's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by makro View Post
indeed, and from the shop it costs 450kr NOK (norwegian kroner) around 78,57 dollars
It's unlikely to cost anywhere near that amount in dollars though. More likely to be $45-50. Games are much cheaper in the states as compared to the Norwegian currency.

Anyways, that means a normal version+ if I'm not mistaken, not a full CE box. But we'll see what gets available. Also, I don't think prices have gone public yet, so that's probably just guesses anyway.

makro

makro's Avatar
we will all see when funcom show's us the final pices in the puzzel
Dragon: Makro Templar: tofue Illuminati: Heksagon


Twitter: Makro Twitch:makrogamer

Leck

Leck's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by makro View Post
we will all see when funcom show's us the final pices in the puzzel
Are you suggesting the collections edition will have puzzle pieces??

makro

makro's Avatar
more like we will know when we get all the info.
Dragon: Makro Templar: tofue Illuminati: Heksagon


Twitter: Makro Twitch:makrogamer

MalaclypseKSC

MalaclypseKSC's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leck View Post
Are you suggesting the collections edition will have puzzle pieces??
ha, nice idea, I like it

nautalius

firstly, i'm in Australia
today i went into my local EB Games store and asked the guy about pre-ordering TSW. he had never heard of it before. he checked the computer and it came up with nothing. i told him the expected release date was 19 June... he said there was nothing that even sounds similar to Secret World coming out in June.... i mentioned that Gamestop has it listed on their site and are taking preorders now.
he told me that EB Games Australia directly orders through Gamestop US, so if they haven't loaded the game onto EB's coming soon list... EB probably has decided not to order it into Australia. apparently EB is cutting down on PC titles and focusing on console games only now. ie: if it doesnt have WOW or COD at the start... they're prob not gonna get it ... the guy said that "everyone" is using digital download these days, and EB is losing money cos they arent selling the boxed titles that they import.
sad news for Australians if this is true

makro

makro's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nautalius View Post
firstly, i'm in Australia
today i went into my local EB Games store and asked the guy about pre-ordering TSW. he had never heard of it before. he checked the computer and it came up with nothing. i told him the expected release date was 19 June... he said there was nothing that even sounds similar to Secret World coming out in June.... i mentioned that Gamestop has it listed on their site and are taking preorders now.
he told me that EB Games Australia directly orders through Gamestop US, so if they haven't loaded the game onto EB's coming soon list... EB probably has decided not to order it into Australia. apparently EB is cutting down on PC titles and focusing on console games only now. ie: if it doesnt have WOW or COD at the start... they're prob not gonna get it ... the guy said that "everyone" is using digital download these days, and EB is losing money cos they arent selling the boxed titles that they import.
sad news for Australians if this is true
that su''ks man
Dragon: Makro Templar: tofue Illuminati: Heksagon


Twitter: Makro Twitch:makrogamer
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.