Lità

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSunny View Post
I think my first post ate page 2 of the thread. Sorry. Everything after that should be much shorter now that I've got Nick there. Promise. *Hides*
long posts = <3

DarkSunny

Okay, I'm going to be doing something a bit weird and going back over my posts to switch my character's name to the one I gave his brother (Nick will now be Anatoly and vice versa). I'd created the character about a year ago for a different RP world, and can't stop mentally calling him by the original name I gave him so I'll be changing back to it while it's still early enough to do so. Sorry for the confusion, but it would bug me to no end if I stayed with a character name that seemed to not fit somehow.

JayBrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydan View Post
I agree. When things change in game, I'll probably have the bartender announce last call. We can wrap up current RP, then basically do a flash forward and start on a new night. I may also do this from time to time if it seems like things are slowing down and getting stale, just to give it a fresh kick start.
Good idea

And I noticed a few stories that might intertwine with Varg's.
Since I haven't typed up his bio here yet I'll give a brief summary:

He is searching for his lost father and his clues are pointing towards some secret group. Having followed a lead overseas to london he now struck a dead end for now.

Also a note of interest for some; he works as a man-hunter/P.I.
So finding lost people etc is his specialty. This is aided by a certain new family skill that recently surfaced in him. Won't elaborate here, but it helps when tracking people - even if they moved on a while ago.

He is open for convo even if he seems a bit "keeping to myself'ish"
Pax Agnitio - A division of the Pax Gaming community
Jayson "JayBrand" Brand: Lead Rector of Pax Agnitio

Paxgaming.com|Recruitment Thread|How to Join|The Chronicle
â–²Illuminati - RP/PVE/PVPâ–²

MaxThunder

going by that brief summary, his story could easily intertwine with Max and Lara's... as there is some secret group that is responsible for Lara's current condition... and stuff... did i just sound very intelligent?.. cause i think i did...

JayBrand

Sure did

In time Varg will discover that the Templar actually were behind his troubles and be contacted by the illuminati as a result of that and the glowing bee of course

But for now...he knows little and less.

I'll have him doing something then end up having his calling card lying on the bar or on his table. So that someone who are interested might notice. Maybe he'll leave some there in case a job comes along...he does need money while abroad after all.

Jaydan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBrand View Post
Sure did

In time Varg will discover that the Templar actually were behind his troubles and be contacted by the illuminati as a result of that and the glowing bee of course

But for now...he knows little and less.

I'll have him doing something then end up having his calling card lying on the bar or on his table. So that someone who are interested might notice. Maybe he'll leave some there in case a job comes along...he does need money while abroad after all.
Haha. I'm not much for giving out my character bio ahead of time (I prefer it to come out in the RP), but Jaydan is a P.I. as well. I suspect that will be a theme for this game, it fits it pretty well. My boyfriend hasn't joined the RP yet, but he's probably going to, and he's a P.I. as well, he's the owner of the company (i.e. cabal). Maybe they know Varg? Seems to me like P.I.'s would probably cross paths fairly often.

She's also a regular at the Horned God, so some people may know her, especially given her fairly distinctive style.
Fiona "Jaydan" Ricoch
Director, Black Fox Investigators

Jaydan

Also, a note on the staff. I'd been hoping to RP them too, to add a bit more flavor to their personalities, but I just don't think I have enough time to keep up with RPing both of them and keeping up with drink orders and such. So, I will when I can, but don't feel like you're stepping on toes if you do something simple like have them get you a drink.

Damien is (usually) pretty laid back and very competent. He's a long time employee and good at what he does. Kari is the latest in a long string of incredibly hot (if you like skinny, skimpily clad, ample breasted and not so smart) and mostly vacant women that the owner seems to think he needs to have behind the bar. They are usually awful enough that they don't last long - either getting fired or quitting when they realized the job isn't as easy or glamorous as they thought. Aside from this, most agree that the owner does a pretty good job of running the place (hence it's quick rise to popularity).
Fiona "Jaydan" Ricoch
Director, Black Fox Investigators

JayBrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydan View Post
Haha. I'm not much for giving out my character bio ahead of time (I prefer it to come out in the RP), but Jaydan is a P.I. as well. I suspect that will be a theme for this game, it fits it pretty well. My boyfriend hasn't joined the RP yet, but he's probably going to, and he's a P.I. as well, he's the owner of the company (i.e. cabal). Maybe they know Varg? Seems to me like P.I.'s would probably cross paths fairly often.

She's also a regular at the Horned God, so some people may know her, especially given her fairly distinctive style.

Yeah, think we'll see a lot of it

And I'm sure they would have crossed paths or at least maybe be a part of some world spanning community of P.I's
Like a forum...

Maybe been in contact when a case crossed borders before or maybe Varg's already met you in relation to him being here looking for The Templar (without knowing it's them yet) and his father, but havne't noticed you at the bar yet. It's crowded after all.

I'll leave it to you to decide, I'm very flexible with my RP and my char.

JayBrand

@Max Thunder: Changed my post to match your beverages. And just posting here to make it clear Varg snuck in next to you two, her to be exact. No illegal stuff intended from his side. He is just trying to get to the bar

MaxThunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBrand View Post
@Max Thunder: Changed my post to match your beverages. And just posting here to make it clear Varg snuck in next to you two, her to be exact. No illegal stuff intended from his side. He is just trying to get to the bar
nice=)... i was about to write a short notice about the drink... as for the rest... i can't say i notice much of a difference now... i understood your intentions perfectly though...

i haven't really thought about it much, but i can really word myself like a clever person=)...

oh... and if you're wondering about the china thing... the first thing i associated with "cramped", was "china"... cause there lives a lot of people there... yeah...

Edit: hm... italic doesn't look as italic as it used to...