Nyte

Player Ab Initio

DefaultA friend's gift

The key-bearer disembarked last, bidding his travelling companions farewell. He shook his head at their lack of forethought, for in their eagerness to blunder ahead they had left their most valued possessions behind. Nevermind. The key-bearer forged on leaving crumbs of truth for the worthy to follow.

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/u.../RVGANZIER.png

This message has approved by the White Cross Foundation.

"In honor of Nathaniel B. Palmer. We stand in your debt."

Irfan 13

sweet....it's starting again

FallenL0rd

oh snap

edit: aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh ,,,,DO NOT GOOGLE R. V. GANZIR and use images the first picture to show up and what the caption says

Maurna

Nathaniel Palmer As Selzi pointed out, oh look, Antartica!

RV is occasionally used to shorten for Reverend.

My crummy googlefu so far says that Ganzir is a musician/group, possibly something related to some flavor of Satanism, and is a location in Elara (looks like the world/continent in a series of books). Also the name of a variety of gamer profiles, mostly WoW related.
~MF

Wiki

FallenL0rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurna View Post
Nathaniel Palmer As Selzi pointed out, oh look, Antartica!

RV is occasionally used to shorten for Reverend.

My crummy googlefu so far says that Ganzir is a musician/group, possibly something related to some flavor of Satanism, and is a location in Elara (looks like the world/continent in a series of books). Also the name of a variety of gamer profiles, mostly WoW related.
theres something about the ganzir-----ganzier ,,,if you open the image in a new tab you will see rvganzier.png as the name of the image

FallenL0rd

whoa , reverend ganzier
http://warlockasylum.wordpress.com/i...agdili-urbara/

Ritter

Walking the Ganzir Gate

Not sure if this is relevant but I shall post more information as I get it by editing this post.

The Sleep of Ishtar

Which also references a Ganzir Gate from ancient Mesopotamia depicting Ishtar.

Ritter

Found this while digging through a text on how Gilgamesh became a God. Notice again the reference to Ganzir as an alternate name for the Underworld.

"It is worth pausing a moment here to review some of the details of Mesopotamian cosmology: the earth, Ki, was separated in primal times from the god of the heavens, An. The earth was visualized as a flat disc surrounded by a ring of ocean, and composed of three levels: the ground itself; the Abzu located directly beneath the ground and thought to be the source of all of its freshwaters; and beneath that, the Netherworld known variously as ershetu, Irkalla, Arallu, kur, Ganzir, etc. The Netherworld could be accessed by means of a staircase located in the West leading down to the realm ruled over by the goddess Ereshkigal, the mistress of the Great Below and sister of Inanna, the goddess of the planet Venus and mistress of the Great Above. The heavens, too, were regarded as having three levels: the uppermost was known as the Heaven of Anu, the god of the pole star; the next one down was the Middle Heavens, associated with a group of gods known as the Igigi; and finally, the lower heavens, made out of jasper and upon which were inscribed the various constellations. (Wayne Horowitz, 12-14)"

Wondering if this is a major indication of Agartha in some twisted way.

FallenL0rd

it does sound that way and i see they mention it other articles ganzir gates to getting there ,,,wondering if one of these gates was under ice

Tyllon

If only there was some bread in the tub, then we'd have a butcher, a baker, and a candlestick maker all sent out to sea.