Yume

DefaultDark Days Are Coming countdown clock -- what's it up to?

Anyone remember the code and what date/time it's up to? I'd ask Psythe, but he's still getting intensive therapy from the last countdown clock incident over a year ago. I have a terrible memory for these things, so I had the code written down, but someone ransacked my house and took it (they also ate all my cake in the fridge).

Just wonderin' what it's up to.

Yume

Anyone remember the code and what date/time it's up to? I'd ask Psythe, but he's still getting intensive therapy from the last countdown clock incident over a year ago. I have a terrible memory for these things, so I had the code written down, but someone ransacked my house and took it (they also ate all my cake in the fridge).

Yume

Aquilus

I think it's the Mayans end of time in 2012, IIRC.

Aquilus

Aquilus

NauthizKano

1398:03:47:00:000 last I checked.

I think anyway.

NauthizKano

I think anyway.

NauthizKano

I think anyway.

Yume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilus View Post
No no, what date does it correspond to now? I think we found out the hard way there are no hidden dates in it, it's just counting down to Dec 21st 2012. But you never know what the new ARG people are up to.

1397 days, 23 hours and whatever minutes until Dec 21st 2012. I'm wondering what will happen to the timer when the new, officially official website launches. Probably nothing.