Ehllfhire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfox View Post
If you note the poster's history, every thread/post seems to be a very open slap at Funcom..I'm not too sure he even paid for Grandmaster based on his..hmm.."hate"
No Im making this a better game through suggestions. Rabid fans who have no room for differing opinions are the ones being trolls. This is a legitimate question.
Its not easy always being right

Silverfox

hmm I believe what you feel is 'making the game better' comes off as 'just bashing for no reason'.

Could be your delivery.
M I D N I G H TS Q U A D R O N
"HONOR. MATURITY. FAMILY."
Since 1995
+ VISIT CABAL WEBSITE & FORUMS +

Ehllfhire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfox View Post
hmm I believe what you feel is 'making the game better' comes off as 'just bashing for no reason'.

Could be your delivery.
Well I dont sugar coat my opinions it makes some people angry but I dont care about what they think.

babylon

If you could just stop being elitist for a bit...

Who cares who gets what when the servers will be wiped before game's released anyway?

They probably won't let people in till the end after you've had the chance to ponce around the server...so big deal right?

And usually betas at this stage of a game are all about advertising anyway - handle it.

Judgment

The perk to pre-ordering the game was guaranteed access to the Beta weekend events. How do you draw a line from that, to: the only people who deserve to be in the Beta weekend is us, and a select few.

We really need to have a discussion of entitlement. This is getting a bit ridiculous.

Ehllfhire

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylon View Post
If you could just stop being elitist for a bit...

Who cares who gets what when the servers will be wiped before game's released anyway?

They probably won't let people in till the end after you've had the chance to ponce around the server...so big deal right?

And usually betas at this stage of a game are all about advertising anyway - handle it.
Or I could be proactive find out what I need to know instead of bleeting like a sheep. Its not like my question hurts the community (except maybe those looking for a free trial via beta_)

Silverfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehllfhire View Post
Or I could be proactive find out what I need to know instead of bleeting like a sheep.
yeah..not trolling at all
M I D N I G H TS Q U A D R O N
"HONOR. MATURITY. FAMILY."
Since 1995
+ VISIT CABAL WEBSITE & FORUMS +

babylon

Quote:
Or I could be proactive find out what I need to know instead of bleeting like a sheep. Its not like my question hurts the community (except maybe those looking for a free trial via beta_)
Go talk to CS or PM a dev then and stop bugging a forum full of people who can't answer you.

Your question doesn't hurt us - it's just makes us sad we have to baby you.

Judgment

Quote:
Or I could be proactive find out what I need to know instead of bleeting like a sheep.
Oh, its a need-to-know thing. I see. Does this affect you in some way?

Suitable signature indeed.

Ehllfhire

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylon View Post
Go talk to CS or PM a dev then and stop bugging a forum full of people who can't answer you.

Your question doesn't hurt us - it's just makes us sad we have to baby you.
Oh so flaming a customers thread is babying?