Daesmond

Appreciate the feedback. Keep it coming.

Ronshizel

PostShotgun + AR

This builds been working well for me. Use the shotgun for decent single target + AOE damage. When I start taking damage I use the shotgun ability that pushes me back 10m when I hit a weakened target and then start spamming AR Anima Burst+Anima Shot to heal myself until they get back in range of shotgun abilities.

Gukt

sword+hammer seems to be ruling on Arcadia atleast. All dem stuns and the likes and loads of resists + the likes. Not exactly sure on builds on people, but yes, those weapons seem to be the thing with melee atleast. Anything less and you can't take it.

Ehllfhire

My build but Im not saying
Its not easy always being right

TimTebow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehllfhire View Post
My build but Im not saying
checked my parses, just another Rifle/blade pro . . .

Section-8

DefaultShotgun/Elem

I'm running Shotgun Elem with good success. I'm still actively dodging combat with the hammer-times, but the swordspammers are cake. Nice ranged skills with shock+thor's hammer. Close up with turret/teargas+column blast+column retreat.

Ehllfhire

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTebow View Post
checked my parses, just another Rifle/blade pro . . .
Lol my build doesnt use ar's and is not what you see normally
Its not easy always being right

Psihawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gukt View Post
sword+hammer seems to be ruling on Arcadia atleast. All dem stuns and the likes and loads of resists + the likes. Not exactly sure on builds on people, but yes, those weapons seem to be the thing with melee atleast. Anything less and you can't take it.
Sword+Hammer seems to be used by the majority of players. And since pvp in Fusang seems to have turned into zerg fests by all three factions all you see is spamming of stuns and more stuns. I have a chaos+hammer tank that does very well against these type of players. Melee is no fun at all in pvp right now though because everyone seems to be going for the same builds and as I said, all I see is zergs of stunners.

In comes my AR+Pistal build and it's fun again while I pick these zergers off from a distance. When they come in close there are plenty of abilities for me to get away and do damage to them at the same time. By the time these zergers shake off the wtf-just-happened and realize that I didn't just stand there and try to out stun them, I am far away and picking them off at distance again.

I complained about the zergers and lack of fun in pvp at first, but then I realized that I can easily out think them. I hope that more people realize that the options in pvp are numerous in TSW and there is no "one build to rule them all" like in other games.

Funcom has broken the mold on so many levels with this game. If you go in trying to think like it's a cookie cutter game, just like all the rest, then you will not be able to enjoy what TSW brings to the table.

Edit: Let me explain that my idea of fun in pvp is to stay alive as long as I can. Most players seem to not mind dieing constantly so, they run in and stun stun stun stun each other and they all eventually die. That's too easy and it doesn't take any skill at all. I try and survive while taking out others. My primary agenda in pvp is usually to find a healer in my group and protect them. Normally, a healer is left unprotected and the enemy knows this and takes advantage of it. This is why you see healers go down fast. Best advice I can give anyone in a pvp group is to assign one person to protect the healer. It's loads of fun.
Last edited by Psihawk; 07-08-2012 at 06:31 PM.

truepk

that executioner build they have is actually decent enough to kill those ar players.

bubbaganush

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeScylla View Post
Healer?
lol joking right?