Cyphre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dresden View Post
Positive, I can send messages to individuals but no active link to the forums
I figured it out. You registered with Guildportal but didn't join the Templar site.
John "Scion" Talbot
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The CODEX

Cyphre

Quote:
I figured it out. You registered with Guildportal but didn't join the Templar site.
John "Scion" Talbot
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The CODEX

Cyphre

Quote:
John "Scion" Talbot
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The CODEX

Dark Reaper 9

Hey guys, fellow Templar here. I was originally a Dragon (from taking the test) for a few days, but, decided to come and stay with the Templars due to the surplus of Dragons, and what I felt was something that reflected me more.

Dark Reaper 9

Hey guys, fellow Templar here. I was originally a Dragon (from taking the test) for a few days, but, decided to come and stay with the Templars due to the surplus of Dragons, and what I felt was something that reflected me more.

Dark Reaper 9

Flec

Not at all undermined, I'm most likely going to end up having only my cabal on a forum eventually. I've signed up to the guildportal but it seems I cans ee nothing as of yet. Even though I have applied to the Templar group in my user settings.

Edit: Spoke too quick, seems I have been added to the group now, I have access to those forums. Cool, thanks!

Flec

Not at all undermined, I'm most likely going to end up having only my cabal on a forum eventually. I've signed up to the guildportal but it seems I cans ee nothing as of yet. Even though I have applied to the Templar group in my user settings.

Edit: Spoke too quick, seems I have been added to the group now, I have access to those forums. Cool, thanks!

Flec

Cyphre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reaper 9 View Post
Good choice.
Deprogramming starts tomorrow in the early am.
Please be dressed and ready to go.
John "Scion" Talbot
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The CODEX