Fenix Creed

Thanks Pois, agreed see the Templars are an older group than the 'Knights Templars' going from what the 'Lore' has said but that doesn't mean there can't be one and not the other..

And see, I'm not religious but I enjoyed the history of the Knight Templars though I will be a Templar with faith in mankind and not specifically, christianity or any other religion. However, as the description from the Devs said - The Knights Templars was an off shoot so the possibility of that existing in The Secret World for those that do want that style, it is possible just remember that this isn't the core value or belief of the Templars as a whole. Not everyone will have a religion like christianity or whatever else.. but just about doing 'The Right Thing' or 'Fighting the good fight in a badass way...'

SO! What that tells me, is there is alot of room for different views, beliefs and directions. I just think that having a cabal for each type style of play or RP will save us having ANY issues with 'getting on each others nerve' type of thing. If you meet any like minded players then you can get together, chat, make some ideas and plans leading up to release and take it from there.

Just remember, not everyone will be in the same frame of mind but we should all be open minded to it - that's what is great about a community, how diverse it is and how each person is unique BUT similar at the same time.

So, use the great forum Cyphre has created to talk more indepth about what type of people there are here, the Templar characters created and Cabal ideas that might fit what you want from your experience.

The more collective, the better... remember, the bigger the Cabal, apparently, the greater some kind of reward or benefit will be so in a sense, we want to keep the numbers of Cabals low. if we are all spread out we might not see the full potential of a cabal's capability.

Again, this is all from my belief that the Cabals are ranked some how.. so again, take it at face value till more information is available but my points are still the same.

Fenix Creed

Thanks Pois, agreed see the Templars are an older group than the 'Knights Templars' going from what the 'Lore' has said but that doesn't mean there can't be one and not the other..

And see, I'm not religious but I enjoyed the history of the Knight Templars though I will be a Templar with faith in mankind and not specifically, christianity or any other religion. However, as the description from the Devs said - The Knights Templars was an off shoot so the possibility of that existing in The Secret World for those that do want that style, it is possible just remember that this isn't the core value or belief of the Templars as a whole. Not everyone will have a religion like christianity or whatever else.. but just about doing 'The Right Thing' or 'Fighting the good fight in a badass way...'

SO! What that tells me, is there is alot of room for different views, beliefs and directions. I just think that having a cabal for each type style of play or RP will save us having ANY issues with 'getting on each others nerve' type of thing. If you meet any like minded players then you can get together, chat, make some ideas and plans leading up to release and take it from there.

Just remember, not everyone will be in the same frame of mind but we should all be open minded to it - that's what is great about a community, how diverse it is and how each person is unique BUT similar at the same time.

So, use the great forum Cyphre has created to talk more indepth about what type of people there are here, the Templar characters created and Cabal ideas that might fit what you want from your experience.

The more collective, the better... remember, the bigger the Cabal, apparently, the greater some kind of reward or benefit will be so in a sense, we want to keep the numbers of Cabals low. if we are all spread out we might not see the full potential of a cabal's capability.

Again, this is all from my belief that the Cabals are ranked some how.. so again, take it at face value till more information is available but my points are still the same.

tigerpirro

I also found something relating to our coming rifle R&D
http://aboutheroes.com/meta/images/p...e2%2000000.jpg

tigerpirro

tigerpirro

devastation

ohhh yah that gun in the punisher rocks

devastation

devastation

AlexanderTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerpirro View Post
I found something interesting in our R&D department (pic borrowed from another thread).

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs12/300W...y_kingmong.jpg

It is the 2012 edition Templar standard uniform, evil eye and all...
wonderful .... until the suits are complete were wearing crimson red coats .........
cant wait to get that suite modified to add more weapons and survival gear .... or just make it more effective in defense .........
everyone will get they're s with a complementary crusade blade and a fitting machine gun ....

AlexanderTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerpirro View Post
I found something interesting in our R&D department (pic borrowed from another thread).

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs12/300W...y_kingmong.jpg

It is the 2012 edition Templar standard uniform, evil eye and all...
wonderful .... until the suits are complete were wearing crimson red coats .........
cant wait to get that suite modified to add more weapons and survival gear .... or just make it more effective in defense .........
everyone will get they're s with a complementary crusade blade and a fitting machine gun ....