Fallen Seraph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro_DarkNicto View Post
The Illuminati works like a big society of dark pacts and obscure secrets, so I doubt you'll stay as a loner. If you really want to be a loner, I think Dragon would be better to you.
I think a loner would work fine in the Illuminati. Someone who is entirely devoted to their own personal goals, not trusting others and not letting anyone get close enough to possibly back-stab him.

The Dragon share common ideology, teachings and such. So I imagine one would need be more involved with others then in the Illuminati.

Fallen Seraph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro_DarkNicto View Post
The Illuminati works like a big society of dark pacts and obscure secrets, so I doubt you'll stay as a loner. If you really want to be a loner, I think Dragon would be better to you.
I think a loner would work fine in the Illuminati. Someone who is entirely devoted to their own personal goals, not trusting others and not letting anyone get close enough to possibly back-stab him.

The Dragon share common ideology, teachings and such. So I imagine one would need be more involved with others then in the Illuminati.

Illsoulforlife

I've always been more of the "Keep to yourself, stay in the shadows, come out when the opportune time comes" kinda person. So if this turns to be a more assassin/hitman oriented organization... then so be it.

Illsoulforlife

I've always been more of the "Keep to yourself, stay in the shadows, come out when the opportune time comes" kinda person. So if this turns to be a more assassin/hitman oriented organization... then so be it.

Illsoulforlife

Pyro_DarkNicto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Seraph View Post

I understand your point... yeah maybe we really need people like this, since some secrets can't be shared with everyone. There always will be someone ready to backstab us, not only him, I'm sure of it.

Pyro_DarkNicto

Quote:

I understand your point... yeah maybe we really need people like this, since some secrets can't be shared with everyone. There always will be someone ready to backstab us, not only him, I'm sure of it.

Pyro_DarkNicto

Quote:

Squiver

Going to bed Illuminati, can I have a hug goo'night?

Squiver

Going to bed Illuminati, can I have a hug goo'night?