Dr. Tranque Bourdeaux

To: Dr. James Fergusen, Director of Creedmoor Institute for the Criminally Insane

Subject: Classified - Patient X003

-

Name: Leopold Brunnel

Criminal Record: Manslaughter?

Diagnosis: Hypothesized diagnosis was paranoia.

Case Notes: I will begin the case notes in explaining his crimes and his testimony of what lead up to the crimes.

Leopold Brunnel has been a historian for over 20 years and has very few claims to fame including multiple books on Eastern History. His colleagues and former coworkers regard him as an eccentric, holing up in his lodgings while studying for hours on end. To further his title as an 'eccentric' he frequently leads serious philosophical discussion into cryptic loops, as stated by quite a few of his peers. He has never been seen with a spouse, nor child, nor apprentice. Interpersonal relationships are built on a professional level it appears and his family history is unknown. Despite this odd hermitlike lifestyle he is said to be exceedingly kind.

On the evening of --/--/----, Leopold Brunnel was found in the Motor City Motel in Mystic, Connecticut. He had called the police to alert them of a dead woman in his Hotel Room. When the police arrived they found his clothing doused in her blood, and the woman with large gashmarks on her neck, a bloodied icepick nearby, with his fingerprints on it. He appeared physically unrattled but somber. According to his testimony, he was simply studying a new text on Norse Mythology and he blacked out, later awakening in the hotel room covered in blood next to the victim. The victim is Ms. Sandra Overton, daughter of the State Senator, Daniel Overton. The victim was last seen entering Club Siren at 12:00 AM which is nearby the Motor City Motel. According to the Motel Owner, he phoned in his stay in the hotel and called for the owner to leave his room unlocked and with a bottle of wine inside, in a chiller. The caller claimed to be Leopold Brunnel. Likewise, a man by his description and age was seen entering Club Siren, one woman was able to describe his attire in detail because he allegedly bought her a drink prior.

His behavior in the past, his odd behavior at the crime scene, and his hollow testimony lead him to have a mental evaluation at your facility done by me, by the request of Daniel Overton. Following is a log of evaluatory discussions.

Discussion 1:

When I entered the day room for my first meeting with Leopold I began the conversation by introducing myself and asking his name, he replied "Jang Yeong-sil" he stated, a smirk playing on his sharp face, "You're the man with the clipboard, you should know my name." I laughed at his jest and began to discuss what he had been doing with his life prior to the incidence, what his income was and what active projects occupied him. He stated that his income was fixed due to steady sales of his last text, and that he had begun to study for the next text of how all modern religions can be traced to mythological roots, and eventually primitive roots. Although it piqued my interest, I retained professional demeanor by asking him to recall the day before the incidence and dictate to me what he had done. He stated that he had bought groceries and brandy at the local establishments and then retired to his flat in order to study the aforementioned texts. I informed him to continue onto the incidence and he stated that he was on "Page fourtythree, line seventeen, regarding Svanhild of the Vorsung Cycle" He claims to recall this so precisely because he was to begin a chapter on it and it had been marked. I felt this progress was sufficient for the time being and I had left.

I feel it is necessary to note that after this discussion, Senator Overton personally called me to ask if the man was "insane or not". I understood he sought closure but the best I could tell him was, "I will need to evaluate him more in-depth in order to truly gauge his mental state but he could assist by having the FBI investigators search through the texts in his apartment in order to locate the text on the Vorsung Cycle, which according to Leopold was the book he was reading before he blacked out. He stated that he was grateful for my service and that I must do my work with uptmost haste as he is a man that believes in "Justice and the Execution there-of". I do not like to work under this type of pressure but I understand that it comes with the job description.

Discussion 2:

The second discussion I felt it was important to focus on the incidence itself. I asked him if he had been consuming anything that night, he informed me he was drinking brandy. I asked him what he believed happened that night and he stated "Would you like to hear me make a rash assumption or tell the truth?" I replied that the truth would be more useful, and he retorted that "it would be quite difficult to tell the truth as [he] was fully unconscious during the events of the evening." I nodded in affirmation and asked him if he had any guesses as to what occurred and he said "I suppose it is possible that I was drugged and framed." My eyebrows raised at this because he had seemingly been a man self-sufficient with no enemies, nor allies. I asked him if someone would have a reason to and he simply stated that "people don't always need a reason to do things, some claim religion as a reason, others claim duty, but if I were to conject I would assume its someone with something to gain from my suffering and the suffering of Mr. Overton." I made a note of this paranoia but his nonchalance on the matter made this highly difficult to diagnose directly as paranoia. I then pressed on how he felt when he saw the body next to him and made the eerily calm 911 call. His reply was simply that "[he] checked the body for any signs of life and then when [he] found she was dead [he] felt a panic was unnecessary as what was done, was done. All that [he] could do for her was project a calm and somber tone in order to bring some peace and respect into the life that was lost." I further asked him if he had ever seen a corpse, blood, or violence before and he informed me he had studied into the horrid sacrificial tendencies of many cultures and after those have been burned into someone's mind, a simple corpse does not rattle them. Although peculiar, I found this response to be satisfactory due to there being many published studies on the desensitization of the average person when exposed to excessive amounts of violent literature. I bid him a good day, yet before I left he asked me again what my name was, in full. I replied it was Dr. Tranque Bourdeaux. I then politely exited.

Again after the session I was immediately called by Mr. Overton. I begin to find this highly suspicious due to the past disappearance of Patient X002 directly after a confidential discussion in which he had oathed to disclose sensitive information. If Mr. Overton or this hospital is doing anything unethical, I would greatly like this record to show that I abhor any sort of unauthorized surveillance or recording of confidential evaluations. In any case, for the record I will state that Daniel Overton yet again inquired into the man's mental state and I attempted to again update him most fully by stating that "Although he has odd sociopathic and paranoid outward projections, he appears it be a most logical and calculating man." I then inquired if the book "The Volsung Cycle" had been requisitioned from his flat, and Mr. Overton informed me that no such book exists in his extensive library. Furthermore I asked if there was any alcohol found in the flat and he stated that an unopened bottle of brandy was located amongst groceries. I asked if I could confront him on this at the next discussion and he stated that "it speaks for itself, but if [I] want[ed] to hear the murderer deny it, to go right ahead. I felt something was awry, so I decided to do so then.

Discussion 3 and the Final Incidence:

I find this is the discussion that marks the most unprofessional occurrence in my entire experience in the field. I begun the discussion with Leopold with a few inquiries as to legal matters. I inquired if he was read his miranda rights and was given his phone call. He stated that when it comes to a well-read man like himself, the police are always careful not to slip-up on rookie mistakes. I inquired if he telephoned any of his family, and if they could come to assist these matters, but he replied with a smile "Although late, I did call on an old friend and told her to hope that fortune favors us. Otherwise she cannot do much for me." He said this in a grim, condemning tone. I told him that the evidence contradicted his claims and all he stated was "If someone would go through the trouble of spiking my brandy, I'm sure as sunshine that they would be meticulous about the details." He thanked me because he knew that I believed him, which I fully do Dr. Fergusen. He does not fit the mental profile of a murderer, there was no drug test undergone, and the crime scene although searched was clearly not searched for everything because this man is innocent to my best knowledge. Yet to my mortification, during this confidential session, four officers entered and then informed me that he is to be moved to a maximum security penitentiary this evening and that he must leave now. This move order, and clearance of his mental state was cleared by YOU Mr. Fergusen, not ME. I am his counseling psychologist, not YOU. I find this aberrant and disregarding of my personal work. The man simply stated to me before he exited, "Doctor, you are a wise enough man to figure this out. Search your Soul" I capitalize the Soul, because he put an emphasis on Soul. He was then taken away.

Photograph:

Dr. Tranque Bourdeaux

To: Dr. James Fergusen, Director of Creedmoor Institute for the Criminally Insane

Subject: Classified - Patient X003

-

Name: Leopold Brunnel

Criminal Record: Manslaughter?

Diagnosis: Hypothesized diagnosis was paranoia.

Case Notes: I will begin the case notes in explaining his crimes and his testimony of what lead up to the crimes.

Leopold Brunnel has been a historian for over 20 years and has very few claims to fame including multiple books on Eastern History. His colleagues and former coworkers regard him as an eccentric, holing up in his lodgings while studying for hours on end. To further his title as an 'eccentric' he frequently leads serious philosophical discussion into cryptic loops, as stated by quite a few of his peers. He has never been seen with a spouse, nor child, nor apprentice. Interpersonal relationships are built on a professional level it appears and his family history is unknown. Despite this odd hermitlike lifestyle he is said to be exceedingly kind.

On the evening of --/--/----, Leopold Brunnel was found in the Motor City Motel in Mystic, Connecticut. He had called the police to alert them of a dead woman in his Hotel Room. When the police arrived they found his clothing doused in her blood, and the woman with large gashmarks on her neck, a bloodied icepick nearby, with his fingerprints on it. He appeared physically unrattled but somber. According to his testimony, he was simply studying a new text on Norse Mythology and he blacked out, later awakening in the hotel room covered in blood next to the victim. The victim is Ms. Sandra Overton, daughter of the State Senator, Daniel Overton. The victim was last seen entering Club Siren at 12:00 AM which is nearby the Motor City Motel. According to the Motel Owner, he phoned in his stay in the hotel and called for the owner to leave his room unlocked and with a bottle of wine inside, in a chiller. The caller claimed to be Leopold Brunnel. Likewise, a man by his description and age was seen entering Club Siren, one woman was able to describe his attire in detail because he allegedly bought her a drink prior.

His behavior in the past, his odd behavior at the crime scene, and his hollow testimony lead him to have a mental evaluation at your facility done by me, by the request of Daniel Overton. Following is a log of evaluatory discussions.

Discussion 1:

When I entered the day room for my first meeting with Leopold I began the conversation by introducing myself and asking his name, he replied "Jang Yeong-sil" he stated, a smirk playing on his sharp face, "You're the man with the clipboard, you should know my name." I laughed at his jest and began to discuss what he had been doing with his life prior to the incidence, what his income was and what active projects occupied him. He stated that his income was fixed due to steady sales of his last text, and that he had begun to study for the next text of how all modern religions can be traced to mythological roots, and eventually primitive roots. Although it piqued my interest, I retained professional demeanor by asking him to recall the day before the incidence and dictate to me what he had done. He stated that he had bought groceries and brandy at the local establishments and then retired to his flat in order to study the aforementioned texts. I informed him to continue onto the incidence and he stated that he was on "Page fourtythree, line seventeen, regarding Svanhild of the Vorsung Cycle" He claims to recall this so precisely because he was to begin a chapter on it and it had been marked. I felt this progress was sufficient for the time being and I had left.

I feel it is necessary to note that after this discussion, Senator Overton personally called me to ask if the man was "insane or not". I understood he sought closure but the best I could tell him was, "I will need to evaluate him more in-depth in order to truly gauge his mental state but he could assist by having the FBI investigators search through the texts in his apartment in order to locate the text on the Vorsung Cycle, which according to Leopold was the book he was reading before he blacked out. He stated that he was grateful for my service and that I must do my work with uptmost haste as he is a man that believes in "Justice and the Execution there-of". I do not like to work under this type of pressure but I understand that it comes with the job description.

Discussion 2:

The second discussion I felt it was important to focus on the incidence itself. I asked him if he had been consuming anything that night, he informed me he was drinking brandy. I asked him what he believed happened that night and he stated "Would you like to hear me make a rash assumption or tell the truth?" I replied that the truth would be more useful, and he retorted that "it would be quite difficult to tell the truth as [he] was fully unconscious during the events of the evening." I nodded in affirmation and asked him if he had any guesses as to what occurred and he said "I suppose it is possible that I was drugged and framed." My eyebrows raised at this because he had seemingly been a man self-sufficient with no enemies, nor allies. I asked him if someone would have a reason to and he simply stated that "people don't always need a reason to do things, some claim religion as a reason, others claim duty, but if I were to conject I would assume its someone with something to gain from my suffering and the suffering of Mr. Overton." I made a note of this paranoia but his nonchalance on the matter made this highly difficult to diagnose directly as paranoia. I then pressed on how he felt when he saw the body next to him and made the eerily calm 911 call. His reply was simply that "[he] checked the body for any signs of life and then when [he] found she was dead [he] felt a panic was unnecessary as what was done, was done. All that [he] could do for her was project a calm and somber tone in order to bring some peace and respect into the life that was lost." I further asked him if he had ever seen a corpse, blood, or violence before and he informed me he had studied into the horrid sacrificial tendencies of many cultures and after those have been burned into someone's mind, a simple corpse does not rattle them. Although peculiar, I found this response to be satisfactory due to there being many published studies on the desensitization of the average person when exposed to excessive amounts of violent literature. I bid him a good day, yet before I left he asked me again what my name was, in full. I replied it was Dr. Tranque Bourdeaux. I then politely exited.

Again after the session I was immediately called by Mr. Overton. I begin to find this highly suspicious due to the past disappearance of Patient X002 directly after a confidential discussion in which he had oathed to disclose sensitive information. If Mr. Overton or this hospital is doing anything unethical, I would greatly like this record to show that I abhor any sort of unauthorized surveillance or recording of confidential evaluations. In any case, for the record I will state that Daniel Overton yet again inquired into the man's mental state and I attempted to again update him most fully by stating that "Although he has odd sociopathic and paranoid outward projections, he appears it be a most logical and calculating man." I then inquired if the book "The Volsung Cycle" had been requisitioned from his flat, and Mr. Overton informed me that no such book exists in his extensive library. Furthermore I asked if there was any alcohol found in the flat and he stated that an unopened bottle of brandy was located amongst groceries. I asked if I could confront him on this at the next discussion and he stated that "it speaks for itself, but if [I] want[ed] to hear the murderer deny it, to go right ahead. I felt something was awry, so I decided to do so then.

Discussion 3 and the Final Incidence:

I find this is the discussion that marks the most unprofessional occurrence in my entire experience in the field. I begun the discussion with Leopold with a few inquiries as to legal matters. I inquired if he was read his miranda rights and was given his phone call. He stated that when it comes to a well-read man like himself, the police are always careful not to slip-up on rookie mistakes. I inquired if he telephoned any of his family, and if they could come to assist these matters, but he replied with a smile "Although late, I did call on an old friend and told her to hope that fortune favors us. Otherwise she cannot do much for me." He said this in a grim, condemning tone. I told him that the evidence contradicted his claims and all he stated was "If someone would go through the trouble of spiking my brandy, I'm sure as sunshine that they would be meticulous about the details." He thanked me because he knew that I believed him, which I fully do Dr. Fergusen. He does not fit the mental profile of a murderer, there was no drug test undergone, and the crime scene although searched was clearly not searched for everything because this man is innocent to my best knowledge. Yet to my mortification, during this confidential session, four officers entered and then informed me that he is to be moved to a maximum security penitentiary this evening and that he must leave now. This move order, and clearance of his mental state was cleared by YOU Mr. Fergusen, not ME. I am his counseling psychologist, not YOU. I find this aberrant and disregarding of my personal work. The man simply stated to me before he exited, "Doctor, you are a wise enough man to figure this out. Search your Soul" I capitalize the Soul, because he put an emphasis on Soul. He was then taken away.

Photograph:

Dr. Tranque Bourdeaux

Subject: Contract Termination

I, Dr. Tranque Bourdeaux of The Bourdeaux Agency, hereby terminate the contract regarding my devotion of servitude in the field of Criminal Psychology to the Creeedmoor Institute for the Criminally Insane, due to breaches in my personal contract signed by Dr. James T. Fergusen regarding personal ethics and confidentialities. I will not be pressing charges, nor will I be going public with this information under the term that I receive absolutely no contact or requests from your facility under any circumstances in the future.

Sincerely,

Dr. Tranque Bourdeaux

Dr. Tranque Bourdeaux

I, Dr. Tranque Bourdeaux of The Bourdeaux Agency, hereby terminate the contract regarding my devotion of servitude in the field of Criminal Psychology to the Creeedmoor Institute for the Criminally Insane, due to breaches in my personal contract signed by Dr. James T. Fergusen regarding personal ethics and confidentialities. I will not be pressing charges, nor will I be going public with this information under the term that I receive absolutely no contact or requests from your facility under any circumstances in the future.

Sincerely,

Dr. Tranque Bourdeaux

Dr. Tranque Bourdeaux

Sincerely,

Dr. Tranque Bourdeaux

TCchris

1. You write too much
2. I didn't readed all but i don't think TSW has something to do with criminals and psychological problems .
3. This doesen't belongs to this forum but if i would find this on a psychology forum it would be a very nice thread

TCchris

1. You write too much
2. I didn't readed all but i don't think TSW has something to do with criminals and psychological problems .
3. This doesen't belongs to this forum but if i would find this on a psychology forum it would be a very nice thread

TCchris

1. You write too much

Dr. Tranque Bourdeaux

Thank you, I will attempt to donate to the Romanian Public Education System at the earliest convenience.

Dr. Tranque Bourdeaux

Thank you, I will attempt to donate to the Romanian Public Education System at the earliest convenience.