[Official] 3 questions you would ask at the GDCImagine you won the lottery and got a chance to go to the GDC and ask Ragnar 3 questions which he would have to answer (as long as they are TSW related )
So... what would they be?
- To my surprise the feedback on forums about ingame advertising has been very positive, with people coming to conclusions they would rather see Pepsi then some imaginary Ghost-a-Cola. Is TSW willing to seize the opportunity?
- Are the dungeons in TSW going to be open world/multiple groups per dungeon (like Anarchy Online) or will they be fully instanced with each group having it's own dungeon (like in Age of Conan?
- How will TSW address the fact many people would like TSW to focus on many social events and generally provide varied social platforms in the main cities? There have been many recollections of great parties in Anarchy Online, it's bars, other games' player housing and so on. It's obviously something which 100% fits in with the "more casual" approach you mention in your interviews. Obviously, not everything can be there at launch, so I would like to know what to prepare for.
Heh.. hoping some of the stuff might make it into the Dev diaries at some reveal, if questions seem to be recurring themes.
- Will TSW provide an abundance of Social Events (like current ARGs but ingame) and will there be bars/pubs where we can drink/smoke/gamble/party? 17
- Are skills advanced through training them, investing Advancement Points, quests or other? 16
- To what extent will we be able to customise weapons armour and characters? 13
- How large is Hollow Earth (PvP areas) compared to the surface (PvE areas) and does it provide the same amount of opportunities to advance the character? 11
- How will non-combat characters advance, and will we be able to have non-combat (social) pets? 9
How will cross society PvE look? 5
Will servers be segregated based on location NA/EU? 5
Will TSW have fully instanced or multi-group dungeons? 4
Will there be ingame Vehicles? 3
What will combat look like? 4
Will there be "original" high-end Bosses (eg: special abilities like screen communication distortion) or perhaps ones that don't look dangerous (Anarchy Online leets, or other seemingly "innocent") 3
What other locations will there be in TSW? 4
Will there be crafting and science researches? 3
Will there be individual player housing? 3
Action or Horror Theme?
Day Night cycle/weather
How does TSW stay secret?
Localised language versions
Differences between PC and Xbox 360
Today, 03:35 PM #128 SacredFool