Thread Tools

MaxThunder

MaxThunder's Avatar
seriouy? aveline?... she hasn't been on like forever!!... she could have said hello at least... but don't bother devs about the gloves... you must have missed that they were a limited time item...

MaxThunder

MaxThunder's Avatar
seriouy? aveline?... she hasn't been on like forever!!... she could have said hello at least... but don't bother devs about the gloves... you must have missed that they were a limited time item...

spumvis

spumvis's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedX View Post
For the Devs: My Michael Jackson white gloves is missing from my inventory... =/ How do I submit a ticket?
This morning it was sold for 156.000 gold in the auction house. I think you should change your password m8.
I told somebody to be himself
Which turned out to be impossible
Because he was nobody

spumvis

spumvis's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedX View Post
For the Devs: My Michael Jackson white gloves is missing from my inventory... =/ How do I submit a ticket?
This morning it was sold for 156.000 gold in the auction house. I think you should change your password m8.
I told somebody to be himself
Which turned out to be impossible
Because he was nobody

psyx0r

psyx0r's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BANNED View Post
Waste of my time request close
Agreed.
We are all busy bees here.
When someone waste people's time on a video game's forum... something needs to be done about it.

On other news...
I am still waiting for a response to my petition.
A GM removed an engagement ring from one of my characters claiming I used an exploit to equip it.

PS
Ah yes ...
I AM SEEING RAMMSTEIN LIVE TONIGHT!!111
feel free to QQ and whine

psyx0r

psyx0r's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BANNED View Post
Waste of my time request close
Agreed.
We are all busy bees here.
When someone waste people's time on a video game's forum... something needs to be done about it.

On other news...
I am still waiting for a response to my petition.
A GM removed an engagement ring from one of my characters claiming I used an exploit to equip it.

PS
Ah yes ...
I AM SEEING RAMMSTEIN LIVE TONIGHT!!111
feel free to QQ and whine

spumvis

spumvis's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyx0r View Post
Agreed.
On other news...
I am still waiting for a response to my petition.
A GM removed an engagement ring from one of my characters claiming I used an exploit to equip it.
Don't steal the GM's gf. After all this time you should know that.
I told somebody to be himself
Which turned out to be impossible
Because he was nobody

spumvis

spumvis's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyx0r View Post
Agreed.
On other news...
I am still waiting for a response to my petition.
A GM removed an engagement ring from one of my characters claiming I used an exploit to equip it.
Don't steal the GM's gf. After all this time you should know that.
I told somebody to be himself
Which turned out to be impossible
Because he was nobody

psyx0r

psyx0r's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by spumvis View Post
Don't steal the GM's gf. After all this time you should know that.
Maybe he shouldn't be cyboring random players as FC GMs tend to do every now and then? Or at least not get caught doing it? xD

This has to be worth at least 3 infraction points xD

psyx0r

psyx0r's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by spumvis View Post
Don't steal the GM's gf. After all this time you should know that.
Maybe he shouldn't be cyboring random players as FC GMs tend to do every now and then? Or at least not get caught doing it? xD

This has to be worth at least 3 infraction points xD
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.